Job Title: Brand Executive
Start Date: ASAP
Location/Territory: Scotland, either based in Glasgow or Edinburgh
Salary: Competitive with great commission structure
Secret Takeaways launched in Scotland this Summer and is here to change up the global takeaway food market. We are a rapidly growing, entrepreneurial business and are looking for our first Brand Exec to accelerate our growth.
Secret Takeaways is a new platform designed to harness the movement away from the bemouth food delivery apps and drive more demand to restaurants and takeaways own ordering methods. Rather than charging extremely high commission like the big boys we charge a low flat monthly fee, saving the restaurants tens of thousands annually and allowing them to offer discounts to customers who order. It’s a win win!
We launched in Edinburgh in June to rave reviews and are now expanding further in the city and launching in Glasgow in July. We already count household brands Pizza Geeks and Maki & Ramen as clients
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious individual to come in and contribute to real growth within Scotland. You will get in at the ground of our growing team based in the heart of Edinburgh city centre. We’re a close-knit bunch with strong values and a passion for building a great business that’s an amazing place to work.
Working at Secret Takeaways is all about taking ownership and responsibility.
- Expanding consumer choice through new restaurant acquisition. This isn’t a typical new business sales role and you’ll be on the lookout for the hottest restaurants in town and take responsibility for signing them up to the Secret Takeaways platform.
- As the first member of the brand team you will help grow the business as well as shape the future sales strategy and develop a play book for growth in new cities.
- Developing a suite of effective communication tools that achieve great sign up rates. Calls, emails and face to face will all be sales tools.
- Account management and looking after the restaurants that you bring onboard.
- Contribute to the digital marketing strategy to help drive inbound enquiries.
As well as signing up restaurants you’ll be on the lookout for local events and activation opportunities that will help drive consumer awareness and listing demand.
Required skills & responsibilities:
Our plans are ambitious and the pace of our growth shows no sign of slowing down so if you’re up for the challenge, looking for self-improvement and excited about making a difference then you could be just what we’re looking for.
- The capability to understand data and turn it into effective insight.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Razor-sharp attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Self starter.
Experience and knowledge of the hospitality/food & drink industry within Glasgow & Edinburgh.
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, salary expectations and telling us why you think you’d make an awesome Brand Executive.