Located on the corner of Broughton Street and Broughton Place, at the edge of the New Town, The Olive Branch Bistro is a family-owned restaurant serving modern British dishes with Mediterranean influence.
Using only the best local produce, the bistro provides a modest, but inventive, seasonal menu. Alongside the refined Mediterranean plates, classic comfort food is on offer at the weekends in the way of an eclectic and flavoursome brunch menu.
- Slow roasted lamb shoulder, Parmentier potatoes, tender stem broccoli, roast garlic jus 19 Orkney hand dived scallops, confit chicken thigh, oyster mushrooms, butternut squash puree GF 18
- Pan seared Scottish salmon fillet, saffron risotto, samphire, rouille, caviar GF 18
- Roast aubergine, pepper and spinach katsu curry, coconut rice and dukkah flatbread VE 14 add chicken or our market fish 17
- Pasta of the day V (see specials board) from 7.5/11.5
- Beer battered market fish, salad and hand cut chips, tartare sauce 12.5
- Chargrilled 28-day aged Scotch 8oz rib-eye steak, hand cut chips, salad, peppercorn sauce or garlic butter GF 24
- The Olive Branch homemade beef burger*, halloumi burger or southern fried chicken burger with one topping, salad & fries 12.5 Add any additional toppings 1.00 each: cheddar (smoked or unsmoked)/stilton/brie/smoked bacon/guacamole/aioli/ OB pickles/jalapenos/rouille peppercorn sauce 2.00