Ooh Mami is an Asian fusion restaurant, and new addition to the vibrant food scene at The Shore in Leith.
The menu is the brainchild of owner Charlotte, and the two chefs Scott and Tam – the latter cut his teeth at Pitt Street Market so the street-food inspired menu definitely packs a punch! The menu is host to bold flavours, and unusually delicious combinations – (Haggis and Blue cheese Gyozas, anyone?!) and lots of delightful vegan and gluten-free options! There is definitely someone for everyone, so switch up your usual takeaway and transport your tastebuds with this hidden gem!
- Khao Soi (VV) (GF) Northern Thai style curry broth with tofu, rice noodles and fresh herbs 8
- Bun Bo Xo (CN) Fragrant and fresh Vietnamese style noodle salad with lemongrass beef or tofu (VV) 8
- Nanami Togarashi Chicken Wings Crunchy Japanese style wings 6
- Crispy Fried Cauliflower Bites (VV) Cauliflower florets with chilli, sriracha, sesame seeds and fresh spring onion 5.5
- Curried Cauliflower Gyoza (VV) 6
- Haggis & Blue Cheese Gyoza 6.5
- Orange Chicken and Pepper Summer Rolls 5
- Inari (Fried Beancurd) Summer Rolls (VV) with noodles, cabbage, carrots, peppers, and cucumber 4
- Sweet and Spicy Halloumi (VG) (GF) (CN) Crispy golden halloumi with chilli jam and peanuts 6
- Inari Pocket (Fried Beancurd, with tomato, noodles, cucumber and carrot (V) 4
- Inari Pocket with Suremi Crab and noodles, tomato, cucumber, and carrot 4.5
- Edamame Beans (VV) (GF) In pod soybeans, dressed with lime and mint 3
- Salt & Pepper Fries (VV) (GF) 4
- Soya & Spice Beef Loaded Fries. Served with caramelised & crispy onions, and red peppers 7