LeftField is a charming local bistro located in the leafy area of Bruntsfield, famed for their fresh, locally sourced seafood.
The menu is well thought-out and features responsibly sourced ingredients and creative combinations. Customer favourites include Belhaven Lobster, Dunbar, who pride themselves on sustainable catch and Skipness Smokehouse which supplies sustainable shellfish catch from Arran, one of Scotland’s first Marine Conservation Areas. LeftField at home serves up decadent seafood platters – sourced and cooked to order, indulgent cheese and charcuterie boards, and an assortment of vibrant sides to accompany.
LeftField is the perfect choice for a special occasion, or a weekend treat!
- Seafood Platter, 4 Sides & Lind & Lime Gin – £105
- Seafood Platter, 2 Sides & bottle of wine – £90
- Seafood Platter – £70
- Charcuterie, Cheese & Wine – £40
- Six-hour cooked Scottish Borders Beef, Dauphinoise, Roast Veggies – £35
- Scottish Lobster, garlic, chilli, ginger & herb butter – £33
- Halibut, veggies, lemon thyme, sliced potatoes – £30
- Skipness Smokehouse Salmon – £19.50
- 6 Loch Fyne Oysters – £12.50
- 9 piece Sebastian Kobelt chocolates – £12.50
- Gin & Tonic Strawberry Tart – £9
- Dark Chocolate Mousse, Lemon Shortbread & Pistachio Dukkah – £9
- Tenderstem broccoli, chargrilled with chilli and lemon – £5
- New potatoes with spring onion, olive oil and parsley – £5
- Fennel, courgette & mint salad – £5