Koi Thai is an exciting new venture which recently opened under the direction of Koi Lappin in Aberdeen’s Rosemount area.
Koi was born in a small village in Thailand and learned the art of combining quality local produce with authentic international ingredients in her grandma’s street food cafe. Koi Thai evokes the bustling nightlife and street food scene of Thailand in the streets of Aberdeen, serving up authentic and vibrant Thai cuisine.
Koi Thai has already secured an impressive returning customer base, and offers a variety of meat, seafood, vegetarian, and vegan options so there really is something for everyone!
- Gaeng Kieaw Wan – Thai Green Curry (F,G) 🌶🌶
Thai Green curry cooked in coconut milk with baby corn, pepper, courgette, aubergine and Thai basil leaf.
- Gaeng Phed – Thai Red Curry (F,G,C) 🌶🌶
Thai Red curry cooked in coconut milk with pepper, aubergine, courgette, baby corn and Thai basil leaves.
- Gaeng Massaman – Thai Massaman Curry (F,G,N) 🌶
Mild curry cooked with potatoes, peanuts and onion in creamy coconut curry sauce.
- Panaeng Curry (F,G) 🌶🌶
The famous Thai curry cooked in Panaeng Curry paste, Kaffir lime leaves, Thai basil leaves, pepper and coconut milk.
- Gaeng Pha – Jungle Curry (F,G) 🌶 🌶🌶
Thai style hot clear soup cooked in Jungle Curry paste with kaffir lime leaves, pepper, Thai basil leaves, shallots, snow peas, grean beans, baby corn, broccoli, courgette, aubergine and mushroom.
- Chicken £11.50 Pork £11.50 Beef £13.50 King Prawn £13.50
Vegetable or Tofu (Vo) £9.50
- Gaeng Ped Yang (G,S,F,C) 🌶 🌶 £13.50
Sliced roasted duck cooked in coconut curry with tomatoes, pepper, courgette and pineapple.
- Nung Ma Naow (F,G) 🌶 🌶 Sea Bass Fillets £ 17.50 or Jumbo Prawns £ 16.50
Your choice of meal Steamed and topped with Thai fresh chillies,fresh lemon and garlic sauce.
- Chu-Chee Sauce (F,G,M) Sea Bass Fillets £ 17.50 or Jumbo Prawns £ 16.50
Your choice of meal Grilled in Chu-Chee sauce topped with coconut cream, highly recommended.
- Tod Kratiam Prik Thai (F,G) Sea Bass Fillets £ 17.50 or Jumbo Prawns £ 16.50
Your choice of lightly battered stir-fried garlic, pepper, and coriander sauce.
- Kung Pao (F,G) £ 16.50
Jumbo prawns marinated with lemongrass, grilled over charcoal and served with seafood sauce.
- Sauce Ma-Kharm (F,G,S) Duck £ 16.50 or Jumbo Prawns £ 16.50
Your choice of meal Grilled topped with tamarind sauce, served on bed of salad and topped with cashew nuts.
- Weeping Tiger Steak (F,G,S) £16.50
Marinated fillet of Sirloin steak, grilled over charcoal, served on a sizzling plate with a spicy sauce.
- Pad Char- Thai Spicy Herbal Stir-Fried (G,S,F) 🌶 🌶 £13.50
King prawns stir-fried with Thai red curry paste, with galangal, fresh chilli pepper, kaffir leaves, mixed pepper, broccoli, cauliflower, aubergine, courgette, mushroom and basil leaves.
£3 – £5