Selecting only the best local ingredients, Cafe St Honoré’s At Home menu features the popular French classics with a contemporary pan-European twist and Scottish flair.
Under Neil Forbes – Scottish Chef of the Year 2011 – Cafe St Honoré’s specials change weekly, based on seasonal produce. The team at Cafe St Honoré aim to deliver the same cosy dining experience that you would enjoy in the restaurant, at home, so they have ensured that you need to do as little as possible to assemble each course.
To elevate the dining experience, make sure you include a bottle of wine from their carefully curated list which boasts an International selection, and some excellent French varieties!
- Phantassie Organic Pickled Beetroot, Katy Rodger’s Crowdie, Toasted Hazelnuts, Apple, Rye 11-00
- Burnside Estate Rabbit & Pork Terrine, Piccalilli Cauliflower, Organic Salad 12-50
- Belhaven Smoked Trout, Katy Rodger’s Crème Fraiche, Horseradish, Pickles, Dill 14-50
- Isle of Wight Ramiro Pepper & Sir Lancelot Ewes’ Cheese Tart, Grilled Asparagus, Wild Garlic 18-00
- North Sea Hake, Cauliflower, Brown Shrimps, Capers, Spinach 26-50
- Scotch Beef Ribeye Steak, Chips, Portobello Mushroom, Bearnaise 30-00
- Local Rhubarb Crumble, Clotted Cream 9-50
- Montezuma’s Organic Dark Chocolate Fondant, Praline, Mint Ice Cream 10-50
- Selection of Artisan British Cheeses, Chutney, Beremeal Bannock 11-50